Be fit and have fun
Campus Recreation, located in the Brewer Center, gives students the chance to enjoy sports in a fun, relaxed atmosphere, meet fellow students and get physically fit.
Brewer Center Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to midnight
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. to midnight
Recreation facilities are open to current ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ students, faculty, and staff with a valid ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ ID. You MUST present your ID prior to entering the facility each time.
- Weight Room
- Basketball Gym
- Fitness Studio
Patsy A. Morley Swimming Pool
Intramural sports emphasize group activities with good sportsmanship in a less competitive environment. It’s very easy to get involved! To be eligible to play, participants must be currently registered ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ students, faculty, or staff.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. imleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
imleagues is specifically designed for college intramural departments and features online sign up and scheduling, customizable team pages, message boards and much more.
- Create an imleagues account
- Go to
- Click on theÂ Sign UpÂ link forÂ .
- Enter your information,Â and use your ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ email addressÂ (@csustudent.net or @csuniv.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ Southern University should pop up.
- Click Join School.
- Sign up for an intramural sport
- Log in to yourÂ Ìý²¹³¦³¦´Ç³Ü²Ô³Ù
- Click on the ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ Southern University link
- The Current Sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to pay in (Menâ€™s A, Menâ€™s B, Women, etc.)
- You can join the sport three different ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the invite members link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the invite members link on the team page, then click the Canâ€™t find someone? Click here to invite by email address, and input the student email address.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captainâ€™s player card page, viewing his team and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent
The pool is open to current ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ students, faculty, and staff. No guests are allowed at the pool at any time.
Monday: Noon – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: Noon -7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:30-7:00 p.m.
Thursday: Noon – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: Noon – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 -7:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact Campus Recreation at 843-863-7888 or email@example.com.
Inclement Weather Pool Policy
- If thunder occurs: Everyone must be out of the water for at least 30 minutes.
- If lightning occurs: The pool will close for all lightning strikes within 10 miles of the facility. The pool will reopen when there have been no strikes within 10 miles for 30 minutes.
- For current weather updates, follow us on Twitter
Rentals and Reservations
Campus Recreation offers a variety of camping gear/equipment rentals to current ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ students, faculty, and staff.
- Camping Equipment
- One-day rate:Ìý$6
- Three-day rate:Ìý$10
- Seven-day rate:Ìý$18
- One-day rate:Ìý$8
- Three-day rate:Ìý$14
- Seven-day rate:Ìý$26
- One-day rate:Ìý$7
- Three-day rate:Ìý$10
- Seven-day rate:Ìý$18
Sleeping Pad (Foam)
- One-day rate:Ìý$1
- Three-day rate:Ìý$3
- Seven-day rate:Ìý$5
Rental items must be returned to the director of campus recreation between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Late Fees
For each day the equipment is late, the renter will be charged two times the rental amount for each item. Late fees will accumulate for up to one week after the date that the equipment was supposed to be returned. At this time, all late fees will be assessed as well as a replacement fee.
- Lost, damaged or stolen gear fees
All rental items must be returned clean and dry. A $20 service charge may be assessed for any items returned wet or dirty. Renters will be held accountable to pay for any repair or replacement cost for any gear that is damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen. Failure to pay late fees, service charges or replacement costs will result in the notification of the dean of students.