Campus life for the ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ commuter
Whether you are living with family members or in an apartment, there are plenty of ways for you to get involved at ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ and remain a connected part of the ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ family.
All of the activities and lounge areas are open to residents and commuters alike. Check out what Campus Recreation has to offer, everything from a weight room to fitness classes. Ping-pong and pool tables and more can help you pass the time between classes.
Chapel services are held in Lightsey Chapel, and youâ€™ll need the Buc Nation app to get credit for attending. Forty-eight chapel credits must be earned to graduate.
Meal plans for commuters are offered by campus dining services. Click to learn more.
- Take advantage of all the events and activities available on-campus. Youâ€™ll meet new friends and have a better collegiate experience.
- Use the time between classes for homework and studying. Places such as The Cove in the Student Center, the Rivers Library, and the Brewer Center offer lots of seating and areas to plug in a laptop or charge your phone. There are outside seating areas in front of Rivers Library and Student Center. There are also small lounge areas in many buildings on campus.
- Allow plenty of time to travel to campus in the ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ traffic.
- Use your travel time wisely. If you need to read a book for English class, see if it is available as an audio version and listen during your commute.
- Your ÎçÒ¹¿ì²¥ ID gains you admission to athletic events on campus. Join the Blue Crew and have some fun.